What You Shall Do and Not Do During the Coronavirus Pandemic
List of things that you shall do and not do during the coronavirus pandemic. Follow these simple guidelines for your own benefit. Donate to the Covid-19 Solidarity Response Fund to support WHO and partners.
We’re looking at something that’s catastrophic on a level that we have not seen for an infectious disease since 1918,” said Jeffrey Shaman, a professor of environmental health sciences at Columbia and the leader of the research team, referring to the Spanish flu. “And it’s requiring sacrifices we haven’t seen since World War II. There are going to be enormous disruptions. There’s no easy way out.
What You Shall Do!
Here's the guide
- DO YOUR WHO RESEARCH - Familiarize yourself with the risks by visiting WHO (World Health Organization) website, the only credible source.
- PLAN WITH YOUR FAMILY - Coordinate with your family on protocols to deal with distress and emergencies. Keep important numbers close.
- FOLLOW THE RULES - Start obeying NOW to the WHO and your government. They are leading you to a better world.
- STAY INFORMED - Contact your local government to find out how it will share alerts and instructions during the outbreak.
- DONATE TO THE UNITED NATIONS - Donate to the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund the WHO-led effort to respond to the pandemic.
The Covid-19 Solidarity Response Fund is a secure way for individuals, philanthropies and businesses to contribute to the WHO-led effort to respond to the pandemic.
The United Nations Foundation and the Swiss Philanthropy Foundation have created the solidarity fund to support WHO and partners in a massive effort to help countries prevent, detect, and manage the novel coronavirus – particularly those where the needs are the greatest.
The fund will enable them to:
- Send essential supplies such as personal protective equipment to frontline health workers
- Enable all countries to track and detect the disease by boosting laboratory capacity through training and equipment.
- Ensure health workers and communities everywhere have access to the latest science-based information to protect themselves, prevent infection and care for those in need.
- Accelerate efforts to fast-track the discovery and development of lifesaving vaccines, diagnostics and treatments.
Learn about the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund
What You Shall Not Do!
Insider Selling Shows the Shocking Truth About the Coronavirus Outbreak. This is an official report addressing a blatant violation of the STOCK Act which bars members of Congress from using inside information from their official positions for private gain.
Americans should learn the truth about themselves. Who they really are! This shocking report shows nothing else than the truth.
Stay safe! A special thanks to all those who have to expose themselves to help others during the pandemic.